Individual presentations (30 – 60 minutes) & Panel sessionsLaptop: Please note that all presenters must supply their own laptops and bring the necessary adaptors and equipment.
- All presenters must test their equipment at least 1 hour before their talk to ensure there are no compatibility issues.
- Please ensure that your session includes time for a Q&A from the audience
- AV equipment includes:
- multimedia projector
- wireless head mics
- wireless microphone
- sound system
- Slide ratio – standard 16:9 (wide screen)
- Projector cable – standard HDMI (some VGA available)
Active workshops (60 minutes)Active workshop presenters are responsible for supplying all materials/equipment for their session. If you require help sourcing materials/equipment, please contact Tom Englén directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster presenter guidelines:
- The size for posters is A0 in portrait orientation (841 x 1189 mm)
- Pins/velcro buttons will be provided for you to affix your poster to the board
- Keep text to a minimum
- Ensure text is in large font
- Use graphs, charts, &/or tables
- Ensure contents have a logical flow
- Make it colourful
Local printing facilities in Umea:
Tel: +46 90 10 08 00